You know you’re a writer when;
1. You record any thoughts you deem publishable.
2. You stop in the middle of a fight with your husband to say, ”hold on honey” – to jot down a note.
3. Your pet peeve is people who use the word “literally” incorrectly - such as “I literally cooked each recipe in my head.”
4. There are three empty cereal bowls next to your computer; one for each meal.
5. Your office is any café with an outlet.
6. The fire department came when you tried to burn your 600-page manuscript in a fireplace that didn’t work, either.
7. You keep a thesaurus in your purse or backpack.
8. You’ll never forgive your parents for your happy childhood.
9. You assess every person you meet as either good or bad character material.
10. You run out of room on Hallmark cards.