You know you’re a writer when….continued;
1. Your work clothes are a ratty bathrobe and slippers, and your commute is ten seconds – thirty if you stop at the bathroom!
2. As the handlebar breaks on your bike, you have the first line written before your head hits the pavement.
3. Your drvers licence reads; Eyes; shifty, Hair; windswept.
4. You’ve wanted to be a writer since Mrs. O’Connell tacked your Christmas poem to the bulletin board in third class.
5. You keep a notepad in the front seat of your car, so that you can write on it while driving.
6. You are almost high on the smell of a freshly sharpened pencil.
7. You have a scrapbook of thank-you notes from writers to whom you’ve written gushing letters.
8. Some days, it feels as if writing is the only thing that keeps you sane.
9. You secretly hope it will rain on your vacation.
10. You head for the bookstore when something goes wrong in your life.